This year, we are uniteing with local charities Embracing Age and Crosslight to hold a sponsored walk, run, cycle and swim event which will take place on 28 September from Wandsworth Bridge to Hampton Open Air Pool in Hampton. We are looking for people of all abilities and ages to participate individually or in a team and take on a new exciting challenge which is outlined below.
The challenge is: Walk, run, cycle or swim 20 miles to celebrate our 20th anniversary!
Participants will raise money and choose to support one of three charities including:
- Crossway Pregnancy Crisis Centre
- Embracing Age
Participants can opt to take this challenge on in any of the following ways:
- Two friends can walk 10 miles together
- A family of four can cycle 5 miles
- A group of 6 friends can run 3.33 miles each
- In a team of four, swim and run the total distance of 20 miles
Barbecue and drinks will be available for all attendees
ENTRY FEES: £10 per adult / £5 per child Fee includes: Free T-shirt, barbecue and drinks
BUY TICKETS AND REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE HERE (Registration for the event is now open)
Step 1: You must register before 27 September and BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE
Step 2: Set up your online fundraising page for free on our Charity Checkout account
- Click Fundraise For Us Login through Facebook or create a profile
- Choose how much you’d like to raise (£100)
- Select Existing Campaign Pick Sponored walk, run, cycle and swim
- Start fundraising!
Step 3: Email your contact details (including your name, email address, telephone no., postal address and size of T-shirt needed – small/medium or large) to email@example.com Once you’ve done that, we’ll send you a fundraising pack complete with the following information: sponsorship tips and advice sponsorship form map and itinery for the event venue information including travel to the venue, cloakrooms etc.
Thank you for your support!